Building Brands In A Digital World
Building a better mousetrap, widget, or search engine isn’t enough. Join leading branding professionals and trademark counsel for an in-depth discussion of how to build a compelling brand, including online brand development strategies as well as best practices regarding brand protection and enforcement in both the actual and virtual worlds, focusing on “real life” practical examples.
- Michael Kroll – Director of Brand Strategy, Microsoft Online Services
- Stuart Tenzer – Founder, Coast Road Media LLC
- Tim Chang – Principal, Norwest Venture Partners
- Hal Milstein – Partner, Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
- Ted Max – Partner, Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
Please RSVP by September 17. Space is limited.
To RSVP please click here
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
6:00 p.m. – Registration
7:00 – 8:00 p.m. – Panel
Kellogg Auditorium at Silicon Valley Bank
3005 Tasman Drive, Santa Clara, CA 95054
Questions? Contact Nena Castro, mailto:email@example.com or 415.774.3252.
MCLE: This activity complies with standards for Minimum Continuing Legal Education prescribed by the California State Bar and is approved for 1.0 hour of MCLE credit. Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP is a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider.
Produced by: Martine Paris, Editor, Content NOW and Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP